skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Style ♥
The good life is inspired by love and guided by knowledge
Saturday, September 19, 2009
: )
I miss him
badly
I've feeling toward him
should i tell him ?
arrr!
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cheers !
동생
사탕
Candy
Malaysia
A devotee of Popseoul and J-music I've cheerful deposition don't like troublesome and sadness .. be strong and smile ! I ♥ my family and friends ! they are part of my life .. that's me-ONLY CANDY
View my complete profile
라이프 스타일
November 2009
(3)
September 2009
(11)
August 2009
(6)
chatterbox :)
View shoutbox
ShoutMix chat widget
동생 brother
Eternal-Dbsk
B-F-F ♥
Sweet babes
DD
동방신기 東方神起♥
My perfect man 정윤호 鄭允浩
슈퍼주니어 Super Junior
빅뱅 Big Bang
투 애니원 2NE1
Lollipop ♥♥
My Facebook
Candy Sze Hui
Create Your Badge
친구들
5 Science 3' 08
6ScienceR ' 09
Agnes
Biang
Botak
Charlotte
Chienhan
Chinsong
Christina
Daofeng
Esther teo
Eunice Teo
Hock
Janine
Jessy
Joey
Juaan
Junye
Keryun
Ling
Luk Qing
Meihui
Mr panda
Pang - blogspot
PangPang
Pearlynn
Raine
Siwei
Sky
Suhui
sze ung
Tracy
Xence
Xiaobai
Xiaogui
Xuan
Yeeshean
Yummy
Yvonne
Zhiling
Zhiling ( wretch)
Zinc
華勒斯
Followers
Please don't stop the music
No comments:
Post a Comment