Sunday, September 6, 2009

Lollipop





lazy to update my bloggie ytd
sorry ar ><

5/9/09
received Pn.Tea's msg in the morning

she asked us to get ready to do the performance for majlis anugerah koko on 3rd of October

arrr !

I'm worried about it..
Cus i dint dance for a long time
and i dono how to choreograph....
it's a hard job for me !
TT


went to tuition at 2pm
ah dar bought me a lollipop and asked me to be happy
nahh~
I ain't emo-ing at all
I'm a cheerful girl ^^
just confused.
he is a nice guy ( I dare to say so )
but the prob is he's too emo
hope he will be alright and be happy everyday :) :)
thanks for being there for me
thanks for cheering me up !
thanks for ur lollipop and jokes !
THANKS AH DAR , my best sister !

oh ya..and i wanna thanks to my xiaobaobei,Suefien
she gave me advices and willing to be my listener
I love you,xiaobaobei
hahaha! don't forget my lollipop !
bluek !


:p
how coincidence huh

me and joey were wearing same clothes and jeans

this is what we called ... 心靈相通???
haa -haa!

after tuition ..

me and ah Dar went back home by taxi
the taxi driver was really hilarious and friendly
he told us a lot of jokes but very lame :)


-actually my skin's as fair as Micheal Jackson but i drop into kicap accidentally..that's why my skin became so dark !-
- I like Chinese girls but they don't like me-
- I'm single but not available-

HAHAHA!


reached home around 7pm ++

signed in my msn and facebook

asked my friends to send chinese songs for me

I need dance steps ! no idea for it !
damn it

anyway,
thanks
cj,keryun,pangpang,ang,xence,shiin they all..
gave me lot's idea :) :) :)

hehe ^^








for someone,

I think Im falling in love with you
but i will keep my love to you silently :)

No comments:

Post a Comment