today i break my own record
errr , how to say
I drove car to Hutan Bandar alone and fetched my dad,mom to Holiday Plaza
hahaha!
this was the first time i dare to drive till so far
before that,i used to drive till my hse areas only :) :)
nahh,i knew it's just a small matter
but for me,it's big matter
give me some applauses pls
Well done,Candy!
going to catch insects with Jaxy they all at Hutan Bandar tmr
It's for our biology project
It's for our biology project
omo!
seniors said it's a tough job !
phweeeew !
going to have fun with 'em tmr
but i hope we can catch 25+ insects successfully
but i hope we can catch 25+ insects successfully
then no worries !
hehehehe :) :)
I LOVE YOU
I wanna say these 3 words to you
-missing is terrible-
just like Jaxy Dar said :(

No comments:
Post a Comment